Regulatory & Compliance Coordinator
Transverse is a new P&C program carrier focused on providing capacity to leading MGAs, distributors, and other insurance companies. The firm is broadly licensed, well-capitalized, and led by industry professionals with over 400 years of combined experience.
In addition to traditional program relationships, Transverse will support transformer and ILS partnership arrangements. Transverse will retain risk on select programs.
We are looking for an energetic, well-versed Regulatory & Compliance Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity to join a well-funded insurance "start-up" that will be writing both admitted and non-admitted business in 50 states. You would join an incredibly talented and experienced operating team and be instrumental in growing our business and appropriately rewarded.
Specifically, this position is responsible for:
High School degree or equivalent required
Compliance training or Associates Degree, or equivalent insurance certification preferred
- Three or more years of experience and within the insurance industry preferred
- Experience in regulatory and compliance a plus
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Pro
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Aptitude to take the initiative, multi-task, and work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work with numbers, identify problems and research solutions
- Ability to prioritize, track and manage multiple projects for timely implementation adhering to strict deadlines
- Critical eye for detail and a focus on producing a high-quality product
- Self-imposing excellence standards rather than waiting for others to impose or enforce them
Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
Ability to work independently and as part of a highly collaborative team
Quick learner with the ability to adapt to changing work requirements
Able to independently work through projects assigned
Detail and results-oriented
Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We value hard work, integrity, and commitment - in return for your service, we offer benefits and rewards that are highly comprehensive.