Claims Program Manager
We value hard work, integrity, and commitment - in return for your service, we offer benefits and rewards that are highly comprehensive. We offer a flexible working environment where curious and adaptable people thrive. This role reports through the COO, however, you will have exposure to the executive team within the organization. Are you interested in joining us?
About the Team
As Claims Manager you will work closely with team members from Program Management, Underwriting, Actuarial, Finance, and Reinsurance.
About the role
Transverse is looking for a Claims Manager in our Princeton, NJ area office, with the flexibility to work remotely. The role is responsible for claims oversight including reporting and governance.
- Create and implement claims best practices
- Review reservation of rights, denials, large losses, and payment of claims
- Monitor cash flow for escrow accounts
- Analyze monthly data feeds to identify trends and monitor contractual metrics
- Lead preliminary review and Due Diligence of TPAs
- Coordinate TPA claims review meetings with TPA, Program Management, and Program Partners
- Works on various claims related projects
If you describe yourself as a motivated, cooperative, and detail-oriented individual who enjoys working in a challenging environment this opportunity is for you!
- Associate Degree or equivalent; 4-year degree preferred
- Minimum of 7+ years relevant claims experience
- Knowledge and understanding of property/casualty insurance principles and practices
- Prior claims experience involving TPAs and delegated claims authority preferred
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Word, Excel, SharePoint
- Familiarity with various claims management systems preferred
- Demonstrated success working collaboratively in a matrix environment
- Ability to establish priorities and to plan, coordinate, and monitor personal work plan maintaining status and oversight of multiple programs
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with internal and external people
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus and service-oriented
We value hard work, integrity, and commitment - in return for your service, we offer benefits and rewards that are highly comprehensive.